Microneedling also known as “Collagen Induction Therapy” is a treatment used to rebuild the skin collagen and elastin.
Microneedling is a minimally invasive anti-aging skin rejuvenation procedure that helps reduce the signs of aging. It is performed with a small hand held device that makes tiny controlled punctures called micro-wounds, or channels.
These micro-channels stimulate the process to produce new collagen and elastin. Beautiful skin is a phone call away!
Microneedling is highly effective for:
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- improving skin elasticity and collagen production
- Reducing acne scarring
- Improving uneven skin tone by reducing Hyper-Pigmentation/Sun Damage/Photo Damage
- Improving texture by reducing the appearance of enlarged pores
Microneedling Treatment: $250
Package of 5 microneedling treatments: $1200
Celluma Light Therapy add-on: $35 (speeds up healing and improves the effect of the treatment)
What Frequently Asked Questions About your Acne Treatment using at Le Spa
What should I avoid prior to treatment?
Please be sure to use no Retin-A products for at least 3 days prior to your treatment. In addition avoid any prolonged sun exposure to the face prior to your treatment. We will not perform micro-needling on sunburned skin.
What should I expect after the treatment?
- There is little downtime: your skin might be pink for about 24-48 hours after the treatment.
- Please refrain from wearing make-up the day of the treatment, avoid exercise for 24 hours, and no active ingredients line Retin A or Vitamin C for 3 days post procedure.
- You will go home with a kit that will include the products needed to take care of your skin for the first week after treatment.
- Your esthetician will guide you on a specific skin care routine
- Best results are seen with a minimum of 3 to 6 treatments performed 1 month apart.
What are the Contraindications of Microneedling?
Microneedling will not be performed if any of these conditions exist.
- History of herpes
- Use of anticoagulants
- Keloid scarring
- Infection (fungal or other)
- Presence of warts, solar lentigines, solar keratosis, skin cancer
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Active Acne